Business Need: Support Marketing and Communication efforts on behalf of the RMHC Global team and RMHC System
(290+ Chapters across 63 countries).
- Audit and provide feedback to RMHC Chapter websites (100+) to address RMHC brand unity guidelines and digital accessibility guidelines.
- Provide translation services for RMHC Global Marketing & Communications team as well as support RMHC Chapters.
- Project manage RMHC America Latina website initiative.
Results: RMHC was able to meet deadlines for 80% of our reviews -- Clara's persistence helped to keep the entire RMHC Global team on track. Throughout the audits, she also developed and provided clear implementation feedback to address identified issues within the audit.
Client: Curamericas Global
Business Need: Marketing and communications leadership, adding capacity and management.
- Training of staff on messaging.
- Development of message map.
- Supports Executive Director and Team mar-comm. initiatives, written and spoken communications.
- Increased capacity for marketing.
- Produced multiple high-quality print pieces sent to over 5,000 people.
Business Need: Cultural Adaptation of a Medical Newsletter and Article
Actions Taken: Proofread, edit and translate into generic Spanish language.
Results: Excellent final product that was shared in 14 countries in Latin America.
Business Need: Provide consulting, logistical and management services on behalf of McDonald’s Corporation for the McDonald’s HACER National Scholarship Program.
Actions Taken: Overall implementation and coordination of the McDonald’s HACER National Scholarship Program, including but not limited to:
- Management of third party vendor
- Communication with applicants and management of judges and winner selection
- Annual management and stewardship of scholarship recipients and coordination of payment disbursement
- Contribution of valuable insights and information about the program for partner agencies’ development of marketing communications
Results: Clara was key to the transition process of the scholarship program from a partnership between RMHC and McDonald’s to a McDonald’s fully operated and funded scholarship program. Clara’s dedication and collaboration was key in a smooth transition and a successful 2017/2018 year, which resulted in record breaking results, with more than three times the amount of applications submitted compared to the prior year.